Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home. It not only keeps the elements at bay, insulates your house so it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Over time, all that exposure to the sun, rain, and wind can cause it to degrade, which exposes the structure and interior of your home to potential damage. Keeping your roof in good condition is vital to your family’s safety, comfort, and well-being. At Ultra Foam Roofing, we understand this, and that’s why we offer a complete line of residential roofing services in Phoenix, Arizona, and the surrounding areas.
One of the best ways to ensure your roof is in good condition is to perform an annual roof inspection. But, you should never climb on your roof, it’s dangerous and one misstep could cause serious damage. But, don’t worry, our highly-trained team of professional roofers is also expert roof inspectors. We’ll safely climb up on the roof and check to make sure your roof isn’t showing any signs of wear, damage, or leaking.
Expert Roof Repairs
Strong storms, wind, and the sun can all cause shingles to blow off, tiles to get broken, and other roofing materials become brittle. All of these things will allow water to infiltrate the roof potentially damaging the structure of your home. When your roof needs repairs, you can count on us to fix the problem fast, no matter what type of roof you have. Our residential roof repair services include:
- A thorough inspection of your roof.
- Replacing missing or damaged roof materials.
- Replacing flashing around chimneys and other areas.
- Sealing holes, cracks, and other potential leaks.
Comprehensive Roof Replacements
Roofing materials are meant to last anywhere from 20 years for asphalt shingles to 50+ years for slate, copper, and tile. As the roof ages, it becomes more susceptible to the effects of the elements, and eventually, it will need to be replaced. Whether a new layer of shingles is in order, or your roof needs to be completely replaced, we’re here to help. Our residential roof replacement services include:
- Removal of the current roofing materials.
- Preparation of the roof structure.
- Installation of the new roofing material and flashing…
- Site cleanup and debris removal.
Brand-New Roof Installation
If you’re building a new home or adding on to your existing home, the right roof will make the construction last longer, and look better. We’ve got the experience, knowledge, tools, and equipment to install a new roof that you can rely on for years to come. Our residential new roof installation services include:
- Planning and design of the new roof.
- Assistance in choosing the right roofing material.
- Installation of the proper underlayment.
- Installation of the chosen roofing material, flashing, and other components.
Why Choose Ultra Foam Roofing?
In a word, integrity. We’ve been in the roofing business for more than 30 years, and we know how brutal Arizona can be on roofs. As a family-owned and operated business, we’re proud to provide residential roofing services in Phoenix, Arizona. Our residential roofing solutions include:
- Foam roofing that’s insulating, reflective, attractive, and durable.
- Tile roofing to protect against the elements and make your home beautiful.
- Shingle roofing in a variety of colors and styles at a price you’ll love.
- Walk deck coating that protects your rooftop gets away from the elements.
Schedule a Free Roof Consultation
If you haven’t had your roof inspection lately, give Ultra Foam Roofing a call at (602) 708-0003, and we’ll be more than happy to come out and take a look. There’s no cost to you, and we’ll give you an honest evaluation of your roof’s health. If you believe you have a roof issue, or that your roof may need to be replaced, contact us for a free estimate.